PBSC’s Phenolic Resin doors are Ideal for laboratory, cleanroom and corrosive environments, these doors are incredibly tough.
Unlike metal doors, they have greater resistance to damage and importantly, they have no hollow cavities where contamination can ingress.Read more
- Excellent resistance to most corrosive chemicals
- High impact resistance
- Solid core door leaf
- Full wrap around frame option, without rebate
- Purpose built solid stainless-steel hinge to provide easy cleaning and opening up to 170°
- Flush glazed vision panels in customs sizes
- Flush Maglock in frame
- Concealed Closer System available for added hygiene
- Unique PBSC's stainless-steel hinge assembly
Phenolic Resin Door - The ideal solution whilst improving the looks of your facility
The Phenolic Resin door set are available in single or double door leaf construction with the unique PBSC cast stainless-steel hinge assembly, allowing a maximum clear opening and can be bespoke to fit existing walls.