When a transfer hatch needs to be located in a firewall, PBSC is able to provide either the wall or floor-mounted version with vision panels in the stainless-steel door leaves.
The PBSC fire-rated pass-through is tested to BS 476 part 22, with integrity certification from 60 to 90 minutes.Read more
- Robust Mechanical Interlock System
- Solid Stainless-Steel Hinge Assemblies
- Easy Clean Surfaces
- Test Certification to BS476 part 22, up to 90 minutes Integrity
- Wall or Trolley Mounted
- 30 minutes insulation properties
- Used in a broad range of applications
- Custom Sizes
Fire Rated Wall and Trolley Hatch for cleanroom environments
These hatches are used in a broad range of applications from healthcare, medical research to pharmaceutical facilities.
When a pass-through wall-mounted or trolley hatch needs to be located in a firewall, PBSC can offer tested fire hatches with or without vision panels dependent on your requirements.
Also known as Pass Box, Pass-Through, Stainless Steel Pass Through, Through Box and Trolley Box.