PBSC’s transfer hatches are available in a range of material constructions, phenolic resin, powder coated steel or polished stainless steel. The refined design is strong and robust and provides easy cleaning and maintenance with the reliable interlock system to aid you in the reduction of cross contamination and pressure loss whilst passing product between lower and high classification areas.Read more
- Robust Mechanical Interlock as Standard
- Stainless Steel or Phenolic Resin Construction
- Minimal Visible Fixings
- Robust PBSC Cast Stainless-Steel Hinge Assemblies
- Toughened Glass Door Leaf’s
- Easy Clean Surfaces
- Frameless Glass Door Leaf Providing Maximum Visibility
- Reduces Cross Contamination
The Advantages of Ventilated Hatches are Many....
The hatch air is “cleaned” following use to either the filtered air level of the supply or the higher classification room.
Less risk of lower classification air entering the higher classification room.
Electrically controlled interlocks are available to ensure hatch “air” is given time to recover before the other door can be opened.
Facilitating quick transfer of goods between different grades of rooms