PBSC’s cleanroom glass doors incorporate the renowned PBSC wrap around door frame, with its clean and robust design.
The combination of a toughened glass door leaf within the clean lines of the stainless-steel frame will undoubtedly give a show piece appearance to your facility whilst providing excellent functionality.Read more
- Full Wrap Around Shroud / Architrave – Stainless or Powder Coated
- Frameless Tempered Glass Door Leaf (10mm thick)
- Purpose built solid stainless-steel hinge to provide easy cleaning and opening up to 170°
- Custom frame sizes to suit opening
- Made to suit specific wall thicknesses
- Flush Maglock in frame
- No Rebate on Frame – Maximum Clear Opening
PBSC's Glass Door set renowned for its excellent clean ability is the preferred option within a laboratory environment.
Available with the PBSC concealed closer system, which comprises of a single closer arm in solid stainless steel and a closer sealed into the door frame, thus removing the ledges created and the difficult to clean arms on the conventional surface mounted closers.
The glass door set is purpose built for laboratories with minimal visible fixings and is available as a single of double door construction and can be bespoke to fit existing walls.