PBSC’s cleanroom glass doors incorporate the renowned PBSC wrap-around door frame, with its clean and robust design.
The combination of a toughened glass door leaf within the clean lines of the stainless-steel frame will undoubtedly give a showpiece appearance to your facility whilst providing excellent functionality.Read more
- Full Wrap Around Shroud / Architrave – Stainless or Powder Coated
- Frameless Tempered Glass Door Leaf (10mm thick)
- Purpose built solid stainless-steel hinge to provide easy cleaning and opening up to 170°
- Custom frame sizes to suit opening
- Made to suit specific wall thicknesses
- Flush Maglock in frame
- No Rebate on Frame – Maximum Clear Opening
PBSC's Glass Door set renowned for its excellent clean ability is the preferred option within a laboratory environment.
Available with the PBSC concealed closer system, which comprises of a single closer arm in solid stainless steel and a closer sealed into the door frame, thus removing the ledges created and the difficult to clean arms on the conventional surface mounted closers.
The glass door set is purpose-built for laboratories with minimal visible fixings and is available as a single or double door construction and can be bespoke to fit existing walls.
PBSC's Glass Door can also be known as a Hospital Door, Cleanroom Door, NHS Door and Tempered Glass Door.