PBSC’s inflatable seal doors provide the highest possible airtight containment in applications involving high traffic and wheeled equipment. The doorframe is flush with the floor eliminating any trip hazard or trolley interference.Read more
- High leakage resistance across the complete door set
- Monitoring of seal pressure
- Monitoring of supply pressure from building
- Unique PBSC cast stainless-steel hinge assembly
- Stand-alone PLC controls available
- Door leaf construction options
- Silicone or EPDM inflatable seal
- Hydraulic or Automatic Door Closers
- Configurable button sets and LED indicators
- Flush glazed vision panels – toughened or laminated glass
- Designed to install into a range of wall types
Providing the highest possible airtight containment in applications involving high traffic and wheeled equipment
Designed to install into a range of wall types e.g. cast concrete, block, stud and partition systems.
PBSC's Inflatable Seal Door can also be known as a High Containment Door, Hospital Door, Lab Door, Laboratory Door, Stainless Steel Door, APR Door and a Clean Room Door.