In keeping with the clean and flush designs of PBSC, the lead shielding glazed screens have flush glazing in polished stainless-steel architraves and no visible fixings to either side.
These quality vision panels provide a secure fixing with sub-frames made to suit the wall thickness and the polished stainless-steel reveal liners deliver a clean stainless-steel finish.Read more
- Flushed glazed vision panels to both sides
- Fire rated version available
- Overlapping flanges to both sides of the opening
- Screen printed borders, bonded to the glass
- Made to fit into various wall thickness
Essential in many controlled environments
The PBSC lead shielding vision panel can provide up to 12mm lead equivalency and can be provided for different applications including code 5, code 6, code 7 etc…
Found in pharmaceutical, laboratory, biotech and NHS facilities, the lead shielding vision panel can be made to bespoke measurements.